Being offline for about a month taught me a couple of things:
- An ISP’s help desk does not know a thing
- Ranting at the help desk does work!
- There areÂ a lot of companies involved to give me and maintain my Internet (4 to be precise)
- Verminators on Discovery is a cool show
- Dirty Jobs also.
- I prefer Les more than Bear as a survival guy.
- Dutch TV is horrible.
- I am very edgy when I have no Internet for three weeks. Not good for my neighbourhood. In the fourth week I was more laid back.
- Call with the mobile to an help desk is expensive
- And again: an ISP’s help desk does not know a thing
Welcome back to the land of the living ;)